<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2949842241327004032?origin\x3dhttps://beddycake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Once upon a BeDtime story

Disclaimer

Welcome to BeDtime stories
Please don't spam but tags welcomed! :)
If you be hating, click X at the top corner.
This is a personal blog, please don't copy~!
Support appreciated <3

Tagboard

♥

Me
♥Bec
♥27th Aug
♥NSG'11
♥18
♥Aus-chinese; Canto
♥Singer/dancer
♥Hopeless Romantic
♥Searching for Happiness

Wish List
♥To be Happy~
♥Peace
♥98+ ATAR
♥To be a better person...it doesn't matter who for
♥To learn the guitar! And be able to sing while doing it ^^
♥To lose 5kgs. NO MORE FAT LEGS D;
♥My P'SSSSS!!!!
♥Antic Disposition by Alan Gordon for
♥A job...LOL
♥To dance well, maybe in at least 3 styles?
♥Graduate successfully and without any regrets
♥The Atoms group to be one again
♥High Tops!!!
♥Carmen to find a nice guy
♥Kev to be happy, become an amazing architect and find an appreciative girl who loves him

Tunes of my heart

♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪

♥ Music codes here .

Backtrack

March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
July 2012
September 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013

Credits

Designer: Eggiines
Base Code: Tammy
Heading Code: %PURPUR.black-
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Materials, Cursor , Cbox ,
Macromedia Fireworks

Saturday, August 6, 2011 ♥
Everyday I'm [not] studying >]

Wish me luck for Jap continuers tomorrow~!! =)
I havn't studied much....
But it's ok~!

Weird fantasies in the shower LOL. Fantastical aspirations much...

Did I mention I slept till 2pm/4pm today? lulz...
And my neck hurts. Might have slept badly. Or Angel's crazy dance xD 'Tonight I'm gonna smack a bitch >]'
Btw that's not aimed at anyone fyi. The song was just pretty...empowering when we were dancing to it.
Yes.

On another note: I'm sorry for blowing up and getting pissed. Again I blew it out of proportion. And I took it out on u. You're innocent. But I still stand by what I said in the last post. I...I can't. I still love you.

Going to Sabbers's house tomorrow =) after...jap...T_T
Apparently Shum will be at Usyd too~!! hopefully will see him =)
Shooom xD

The Sweet 4^2 banner makes me rly wonder how much effort I should put into 18.
Is it worth it?
What if...it just turns into another one of...
NO!
Don't think like that.

Have.Some.Faith.
...woman.
xD

(It's been a while...)
'Dumb broad.'

Love, BeD; 2:38 AM