<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2949842241327004032?origin\x3dhttps://beddycake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Once upon a BeDtime story

Disclaimer

Welcome to BeDtime stories
Please don't spam but tags welcomed! :)
If you be hating, click X at the top corner.
This is a personal blog, please don't copy~!
Support appreciated <3

Tagboard

♥

Me
♥Bec
♥27th Aug
♥NSG'11
♥18
♥Aus-chinese; Canto
♥Singer/dancer
♥Hopeless Romantic
♥Searching for Happiness

Wish List
♥To be Happy~
♥Peace
♥98+ ATAR
♥To be a better person...it doesn't matter who for
♥To learn the guitar! And be able to sing while doing it ^^
♥To lose 5kgs. NO MORE FAT LEGS D;
♥My P'SSSSS!!!!
♥Antic Disposition by Alan Gordon for
♥A job...LOL
♥To dance well, maybe in at least 3 styles?
♥Graduate successfully and without any regrets
♥The Atoms group to be one again
♥High Tops!!!
♥Carmen to find a nice guy
♥Kev to be happy, become an amazing architect and find an appreciative girl who loves him

Tunes of my heart

♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪

♥ Music codes here .

Backtrack

March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
July 2012
September 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013

Credits

Designer: Eggiines
Base Code: Tammy
Heading Code: %PURPUR.black-
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Materials, Cursor , Cbox ,
Macromedia Fireworks

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 ♥
Beautiful my girl~

It's ok if it's a phrase you throw around often.
I wouldn't know cos I don't know you that well
For all I know, it may not be a very significant statement for you.
But thank you so much.
I don't know why I couldn't take things like these before...I hate compliments.
But, the straightforwardness you said it with was...it was <3
It's the first time since...since a long time someone has told me something like that (with Sabbers and Duck being exceptions LOL)

"oh by the way i reckon [ur] hot
no beautiful
r u okay :)"

-totally not a superficial bitch LOL-

Love, BeD; 10:23 PM